I'll be doing two things at CIL this year:
1. I'm giving a preconference workshop on Monday, March 27, from 9 a.m. - 12 p.m. "Want Media Coverage? Add a Press Room to Your Website." Here's the full description.
You can register separately for this workshop even if you're not attending the full 3 days of the CIL conference.
2. I'm moderating a full-day track, "Upping Our Marketing Game," on Thursday, March 30, which is part of the main conference. Here are the titles of each 45-minute session in my track (descriptions here):
* Marketing Plans for Success!
* Upping Our “Gamification”: Speaking Millennials’ Language
* Your Library Story in Video
* Employing Big Data to Understand & Reach Users
* Target Emails for Better Customer Connections
Here, you can see the full program and register for preconference workshops or for the 3-day event. Conference organizer Information Today, Inc. has extended the Early Bird sign-up deadline through this Friday, March 3. Also, conference discounts on hotel rates are good through March 6. Sign up today!